Bicycle Path Holding Rails & Target Boards
Bicycle path holding rails and target boards are designed for pedestrian and cyclist crossings. For the user to hold onto or rest against until traffic conditions change. Making it safer to cross the road.
Rails are hot dip galvanised prior to being finished with a Yellow powder coat and come complete with Class 2 Red and White reflective bands. Available in surface mount and new concrete models with core-drilled sleeves available to allow for easy replacement of damaged rails.
- Rails used by cyclists and pedestrians at walkways and crossings.
- Available in two standard widths.
- Hot dip galvanised prior to Yellow powder coat.
- Class 2 Red and White reflective bands.
- Sleeve mounted installation for easy replacement of damaged rails.
- Surface mount, new concrete and core-drilled sleeves available.
- Full installation service available.