At last, a Green Alternative to rubber, concrete and steel wheel stops!
Compliance wheel stop (one-piece) designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004. Manufactured from high-tech Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) with sustainability in mind. In fact definitive conclusions from RMIT University indicated that the Compliance Wheel Stop is a better alternative than recycled rubber, for five different measures of environmental impact. The compliance one piece wheel stop is packed with features never seen before in a wheel stop, anywhere in the world. It will not fade, rot or rust and it comes complete with blanking plugs. Also, weighing only 5.5kgs each they are a dream to install. Compliance is available in 4 standard U.V. stabilised colours. – Safety Yellow for increased visibility and pedestrian safety – Blue for highlighting disabled parking spaces – Concrete Grey for when you just need it to blend in. – Black Moulded in sign recess for customising.
- Wheel stop that complies to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Solid colour and U.V. stabilised environmentally friendly Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
- Extremely tough structure with retained flexibility.
- Lightweight, at only 5.5kgs, it is easy for one person to install.
- Four high-strength fixing points with blanking plugs to provide a flush finish and conceal fixings.
- Available in four colours – Yellow, Black, Disabled Blue and Grey.
- Three standard fixing systems available for installing onto concrete, bitumen or asphalt.
- Moulded-in sign recess for personal identification – signs available here as optional extra
- Optional reflector plugs
- Blanking plugs included. Fixings sold separately.