Maxi Expanding Barrier features increased height and reduced gaps between the floor and the bottom of the barrier. Smaller opening size between the slats this design is more safe & secure.
Designed with aluminium slats, galvanized slide components and stainless steel fixings that are all non-corrosive and perfect for indoors and outdoors.
Supplied with four heavy duty, locking swivel castors and central fixed dolly wheels this portable safety barrier is easy to move from one location to another. A receiver bracket can be purchased separately, which allows you to fix your barrier in a permanent location and expand to deny access to the area as required.
The expandable safety barrier still retains the unique function that allows it to pivot through a full 270 degrees. It still also boasts its ability to step up to 300mm for changing floor levels, such as steps or uneven ground.
The re-design of the construction, including the combination of high quality aluminium and moulded plastic components, have now ensured the usability, toughness and longevity of the safety barrier. They are finished in powder coated Red and White or Black and Yellow.
- Ability to expand out to 5.4 metres.
- Pivots at the middle through 270 degrees.
- Can step up to 300mm for changing floor levels.
- Available in Red/White or Black/Yellow.
- Made from powder coated aluminium and high-tech plastics.
- Compact design weighs 9.2kgs.
- Width when closed 300mm. Width when fully extended 2 x 2700mm.
- Spare parts and accessories available.
- Free wall receiver and sign brackets.