Hand Rail System – PR
Hand Rail System PR is an aluminium railing system designed for use in car parks, factories, shopping centres or anywhere vehicles and pedestrians need to be segregated. The modular design ensures barriers can be quickly erected with a minimum of disruption.
This hand rail system consists of 145 x 40mm aluminium rails in 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 metre lengths that can be cut to any size with a power saw fitted with an aluminium cutting blade.
Rails are sold separately with optional surface mount or below ground posts. Economy bollard in 63 or 90mm found here
Brackets (fixings supplied) and accessories available to allow for post and wall mounted installation. Industrial gates and rails are designed to comply to AS 1657:2013 for balustrades and handrails when installed using PR-Rail mounting brackets.
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium and powder coated Yellow.
- Aluminium rails 2mm thick walls are light and strong.
- Optional toe boards available in two sizes.
- Suitable for either flat or sloping surfaces.
- Full range of accessories.
- Adaptable to a wide range of applications and environments.
- Rails can be cut to any length with a power saw fitted with an aluminium cutting blade.
- Continuous rail lengths require fewer mounting posts thereby reducing installation time and costs.
- Designed to comply to AS 1657:2013.
- Can be post or wall mounted.
- Industrial gates also available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.